Digital dentistry is the use of the latest in medical technology to help us get your smile to where you need it to be. Computers open up a new world into early detection of decay, oral cancer, and tooth integrity issues and can help us work with greater accuracy than was possible in the past. These tools can also help us get you on your way faster, because procedures will require much less time.
We’re here if you need to talk about your concerns. Please fill out our contact form and one of our team members will reach out to you to set up an appointment.
The many uses of
digital technology in dentistry
We use digital dentistry for a variety of dental applications. Here are some of the main uses:
- Microscope dentistry. With this we can see problems before they even start.
- Cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) scanners.
- Low-radiation digital x-ray equipment.
- Computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD-CAM) technology.
- 3D guided surgery and high-resolution image rendering.
- 3D digital printing.
- Cosmetic dentistry. We use computers to custom make your teeth whitening tray.
- Dental implants and crowns. We also use digital technology to replace teeth and create crowns, partial crowns, and inlays.
Keeping pace with the latest advances
Digital technology has enhanced our lives beyond expression and this is nowhere more true than in the medical field.
From early detection to oral health issues to designing the perfect crown for your new smile, the latest technology at Capital Dental Centre is here to keep that grin above your chin!
If you are concerned about your oral health and wondering how we can help, simply fill out our contact form and one of our team members will reach out to set up an appointment at a time that is best for you.