The last few months have been a difficult and trying time for many. We understand and share the concerns our patients have about leaving their homes, especially for a dental procedure. We want to assure you that the health and safety of anyone who enters our clinics is our number one priority and we have measures in place to ensure this to the best of our ability.
Our communities rely on us as an important part of their healthcare team and we take that responsibility very seriously. It is our privilege to help you smile and keep you healthy.
Doing our part to stop the spread
Our clinics are following rigorous protocols to ensure we do our part to help stop the spread of Covid-19. Please see below for some of the measures we are taking:
- Screening questions: We’re not trying to pry but we will have a few questions to ask you. This will ensure that everyone entering the clinic is feeling their best.
- Contactless check-in: Same warm greeting but it will now be coming from behind some plexi-glass.
- Mask required (in Ontario clinics): Patients will be asked to wear a mask until the start of their procedure and after their procedure is completed. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Bare waiting area: We’re taking the minimalist route! This means no more magazines or coffee in the waiting room for now. This will help with our sanitization procedures.
- Covered up team members: Even though you won’t be able to see it, we’ll still be smiling behind our masks. But for our safety and yours, our teams will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Extra sterilization: Dental clinics are probably one of the more sterile environments you can visit however, we will be increasing sanitization of common areas for increased precautions.
- Air purifiers: We have upgraded our air filtration systems to allow for even better air purification.
Before your appointment
If you had an appointment scheduled during the clinic closures, please give our office a call if we have not yet contacted you.
In our clinic
- Only patients with an appointment will be allowed into the clinic and/or their guardian.
- Hand cleaning or sanitization is required upon entry into the clinic.
- Shoe covers and masks (Ontario) will be put on at entrance.
We’re here to answer your questions
The pandemic has awakened our community—and the whole— to how interconnected we are. It’s important that we all follow the safety steps outlined by our government.
If you have any questions, or feel that one of your concerns are missing from the above information, please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch soon.